- Real-time PCR platform for multiplex syndromic testing applications.
- Touchscreen for user interaction with the Analyzer.
- The Analyzer and cartridges are designed as a closed system that enables hands-off sample preparation followed by detection and identification of pathogen nucleic acids.
- The QIAstat-Dx Analyzer, in combination with QIAstat-Dx assay cartridges, uses real-time PCR to detect pathogen nucleic acids in human biological samples.
- Utilizes real-time PCR to deliver results with Ct values and amplification curves
- Now available are the QIAstat-Dx Respiratory Panel, a qualitative test to analyze 21 targets for common pathogens causing acute respiratory tract infections and the QIAstat-Dx Gastrointestinal Panel, a qualitative test to analyze 24 targets for common pathogens causing gastrointestinal infections
Technical details about QIAstat-Dx